Academic Excellence Scholarships At Bar-Ilan University: If you want to accomplish the master’s degree across Israel, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarships at Bar-Ilan University provided by the Bar-Ilan University.
The purpose of the program is to support high-calibre domestic applicants who want to undertake the postgraduate degree program at the Bar-Ilan University in Israel.
Opened in 1955, Bar-Ilan University is a public research university in the city of Ramat Gan in the Tel Aviv District, Israel. The university is Israel’s second-largest academic institution.
Why at Bar-Ilan University? Bar-Ilan offers an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
The support will provide the award amount for the students according to the program.
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Bar-Ilan University
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Israel
Academic Excellence Scholarships at Bar-Ilan University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Israel.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Business Administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: The support will be awarded for candidates on a competitive basis and are based upon criteria such as prior academic performance, GMAT score, and range and depth of relevant work experience.
- How to Apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarships at Bar-Ilan University: For grasping the opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts from all university-level course work, curriculum vitae (resume), copy of TZ and digital photo.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants must have valid GMAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.