AIAS Foundation WomenIn Scholarships Fund Program: With the support of Intel, AIAS Foundation WomenIn Scholarships Fund Program is currently launching the beneficial program for talented women pursuing a bachelor or master’s degree at an accredited college or university in the USA.
Behind this amazing opportunity, the AIAS has the motive to find those talented women who are concerned in a career in any aspect of video games and help them achieve their goal.
Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences in short AIAS Foundation is a non-profit foundation dedicated to advance the interactive entertainment community through education, professional development, and collaboration. It is a booming gaming community where people learn, work and thrive through the interactive arts.
Why join this program? If you are looking to get into the gaming industry and want to contribute to changing the face of this industry, then this opportunity will serve you well.
The student scholarship champs will each get $2,500 while professional scholars will get a travel stipend to another video games conference.
- Course Level: Undergraduate/graduate
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: AIAS Foundation
- Department: N/A
- Awards: N/A
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
AIAS Foundation WomenIn Scholarships Fund Program Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from across the world can send their application for this program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate degree students.
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your place in this program, please make sure you fulfil the following requirements:
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student or
- graduate students are attending an accredited college or university during the 2020-21 academic school year.
- Must be 21 years or older by February 14, 2021.
- Must have a GPA of 3.3 minimum on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidates do not need to be a US citizen or permanent resident to apply. In compliance with federal law, any non-U.S. citizen who receives a scholarship must not be listed on a published “Specifically Designated Nationals” terrorism watch list.
- Family members of AIAS Foundation board and staff and individual major donors of the Foundation (defined as contributors of at least $1000 in donation) are not eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Academic institutions must be accredited by the standard and customary university/college accrediting institution(s) for the country or countries where they operate.
- Must not be previous scholarship recipients.
- How to Apply for the AIAS Foundation WomenIn Scholarships Fund Program: To start the application process, candidates will have to fill out an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to upload required application components such as two-page personal statement, signed two letters of recommendations, proof of enrolment along with the online transcript. All uploads must be in PDF format.
- Admission Requirements: For being applied for this education award, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have good knowledge of the English language.