Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship In USA: Applicants are invited to become a part of the Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship in USA for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively available for U.S citizens who are undergraduate or law school students.
The award program is planned towards students joined up with an accredited community school, school or university, or an accredited law school or graduate school.
Located in the United States, the Ankin Law is focused on furnishing you with the best service and results. Throughout the case, they try really hard to ensure that you get the best outcome.
At Ankin Law Office LLC, their Chicago personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recuperate damages that you are qualified for get. They understand the difficulties and complex issues connected to workers’ compensation, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and motor vehicle accidents.
- Consistently, the Ankin Law Office offers a scholarship of $2,500 to an undergraduate or law school student.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Law Degree
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Ankin Law Office
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship in USA Eligibility
- Qualified Countries: Applicants from the USA are qualified to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded to an undergraduate or law school student.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, you must have to meet the accompanying criteria:
- Be enlisted as a full-time student in an accredited community school, school or university, or an accredited law school or graduate school starting in the fall of 2020.
- Submit his or her own original work.
Give proof of full-time enlistment should his/her submission be selected.
The most effective method to Apply for the Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship in USA: Applications may just be submitted through the form given inside the “apply now” section. A submission via any other channel won’t be considered. Ankin Law, in its sole discretion, will pick the program victor.
Supporting Documents: You must have to compose an essay of 1,500 words or less on the accompanying topic: Rideshare apps liker Uber and Lyft are making efforts in guarding their customers. Do you think their effort are sufficient and how might they improve? Your essay must include at least three hyperlinks (clickable links) to authoritative sources. You should post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your very own blog. In the event that you don’t have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://wordpress.com.
Admission Requirements: You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and ensure that the blog entry is public.