Birmingham Masters Funding For UK-EU Students: Birmingham University understands the importance of affordability when pursuing an education. Hence, they are seeking applications for its Birmingham Masters Funding for UK-EU Students, program to be held in 2020.
This scholarship is available to encourage and support high achieving candidates commencing in the Master during 2020-21 at Birmingham University, UK.
Birmingham University has multiple departments that cover a wide range of subjects. It offers over 350 undergraduate, 600 postgraduate, over 140 research courses and over 450 PhD opportunities.
Why at Birmingham University? BU prepares students for a broad range of career, the modern workplace and a global working environment. Also, offers career-oriented undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees and programs for people seeking personal and professional growth.
The Birmingham University is granting more than 80 grants of £2,000 to help the best candidates desiring to commence master’s study at the University during 2020-21.
- Course Level: Master
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Birmingham University
- Department: NA
- Awards: £2,000
- Number of Awards: Over 80 awards of £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Awards can be taken in the United Kingdom
Birmingham Masters Funding for UK-EU Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for master study in any subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must check the following criteria
- Applicants are expected to achieve a First-class or Upper Second-class (2:1) Honours degree or the equivalent for their undergraduate qualification and to offer a strong personal statement in evidence of their achievements
- Domiciled in the UK or EU: students must be recorded as Home or EU for fee status purposes are eligible
- Applicants studying full time or part-time for a maximum of two years — a standard taught Masters Course lasts one year if taken on a full-time basis or two years if taken part-time.
- Full-time courses of the last two years are eligible but any course that lasts longer than two years is not qualified for the funding
- Self-funded: Students must be self-funding or applying for a master’s government loan to pay fees and living expenses
- Candidates must not presently be enrolled on a master degree course
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply for the Birmingham Masters Funding for UK-EU Students: To be considered for an award, applicants must have done both of the following:
- 1) Firstly apply for a Master programme with submitting all of the relevant supporting documentation.
- 2) After that, complete the Birmingham masters programmes application form
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit references, transcripts, and certificate of the English language
- Admission Requirements: For postgraduate programs can include: a previous degree or qualification, a minimum grade point average (GPA), English language proficiency needs, and other program-specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to meet Birmingham’s English language proficiency requirements to apply for master study.