Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt program in India, 2020: The Dr Reddy’s Foundation is glad to report the Sashakt program for high-bore candidates for the scholarly year 2020-21.
The program intends to support youthful Indian ladies who are taken a crack at the unhitched males of science certificate program across India.
Decent open door for Indian understudies.
Established in 1996, Dr Reddy’s Foundation is a not-revenue driven association, concentrated on upgrading the nobility and prosperity of socially and financially powerless individuals. Its strategic instruct and ability youngsters to quick track them towards work choices.
For what reason would it be a good idea for you to join this program? They Encourage and bolster youthful, scholastically splendid young ladies to seek after science contemplates. They likewise monetarily enable rustically and financially moved young ladies to get to the best science training in India.
Advantages of Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Program In India, 2020
- The help will give Rs 2,40,000 to three years of study, which covers the school education costs, study costs and essential living expenses.
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- College or Organization: Dr Reddy’s Foundation
- Office: NA
- Grant: 2,40,000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The honour can be taken in India
- Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt program in India, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acknowledged from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: B.Sc degree in essential/regular science courses.
- Qualification Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the given criteria:
The Scholarship applies to Indian young lady understudies in the primary year graduation in 2020-21 scholastic meeting in the recorded schools in India and tried out fundamental/common science courses.
Understudies must make sure about confirmations in any of the 12 recorded science schools.
Step by step instructions to Apply for the Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt program in India, 2020: To apply for the honour, you have to have an affirmation offer in any of the universities. From that point onward, you can finish the award application structure.
Supporting Documents: Applicants need to present the Income Tax Returns of their folks/guardian(s) or in the other option, Bank Statements of guardians/gatekeeper or Income Certificate gave by Government.
Confirmation Requirements: Students must have a past degree testament with incredible scholastic accomplishments.
Language Requirement: Candidates ought to have a brilliant order of the English language.