English Language Institute EducationUSA Academy: The English Language Institute is accepting applications from international students for the English Language Institute EducationUSA Academy program at the University of Tennessee.
This is a three-week program open to secondary or high school students from around the world who want to achieve university study in the United States.
Nice option to get an award for study in the USA.
Known as one of the nation’s oldest public universities, the University of Tennessee Knoxville was founded in 1794. It is the University of Tennessee system’s flagship campus with ten undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges.
Why at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville? The UT Knoxville has more than 360 undergraduate programs that include top-ranked areas of study such as business and engineering.
The University of Tennessee Knoxville will provide scholarships range from partial to full program awards. The programs cost is $4,180 that includes campus housing, meals, instruction, materials (books), campus programming, field trips, and health insurance.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Department: English Language Institute
- Award: Partial to full program awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US Citizen and International
- Awards can be taken in the United States
English Language Institute EducationUSA Academy Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded undergraduate in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- High school or secondary students or recent graduates
- Must be aged 15 to 17.
- Applicants’ all activities and classes will be conducted in English
- Students should have intermediate- to advanced level of English
- How to Apply for the English Language Institute EducationUSA Academy: To apply for a scholarship, candidates must submit a completed application with all the required documents to the EducationUSA Academy at the University of Tennessee.
- Supporting Documents: A scanned copy of passport, high school transcript, and a letter of recommendation must be submitted with a completed application by one of the following ways. 1) Fax: 865-974-6383, 2) Email: [email protected], 3) Postal address: English Language Institute, 600 Henley St. Ste. 120, Knoxville, TN 37902 USA
- Entry Requirements: Submit an essay (no more than 500 words) or Video (no more than 5 minutes) to [email protected]. An essay or a video answering the following: Why do you want to attend the EducationUSA Academy at the University of Tennessee? Why should you be the recipient of this application?
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to have good knowledge of the English language