Fully-Funded MBA Centenary International Scholarship: The Swansea University is thrilled to announce its Fully-Funded MBA Centenary International Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
The program offers £20,000 to excellent aspirants towards tuition fees who want to undertake a Full-time MBA degree program.
Founded in 1996, the Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why at Swansea University? The university provides a supportive and friendly environment for the study that combines academic rigour with professional relevance. Here, students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
The university will offer a fully-funded MBA scholarship of £ 20,000 towards tuition fees for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Department: School of Management
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: £20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Fully-Funded MBA Centenary International Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to full-time MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be fully self-funding your studies.
- Students are also required to have an undergraduate degree or equivalent with at least a 2:1.
- Must have accepted an offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University.
- How to Apply for the Fully-Funded MBA Centenary International Scholarship: In order to apply for the opportunity , please create one of the following to answer ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of’ and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must create and submit 4-5 minute video (.mp4), 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3), 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt). Please include your full name and student number in your submission. In addition to this, they must also submit their certificates, CV and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.