Global Awards At The University Of West Scotland, UK; In order to provide high-quality education to aspirants from all around the world, UWS is offering Global Awards at the University of West Scotland, UK for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program aims to support those brightest students who wish to study at undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
A fine opportunity to receive assistance for undergraduate study.
The University of the West of Scotland was founded in 1897 and a public research university in the UK. It mainly offers business, computing and, since the merger with Bell College, nursing courses.
Why at the University of the West of Scotland? It supports applicants in deciding on their future pathway of study and serving them to build up their career by providing job opportunities. It offers varied paths for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
The University of the West of Scotland will provide worth up to £1,500 for each winning candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: September 2020
- University or Organization: The University of the West of Scotland
- Department: NA
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the UK
Global Awards at the University of West Scotland, UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates can participate in this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is available for undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For grasping this opportunity, aspirant’s academic record must be 65% or higher in the High School/College exams.
- How to Apply for the Global Awards at the University of West Scotland, UK: To take part in this grant, students are mandatory to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After registered, you can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a resume, transcripts, letter of recommendation and all the necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants need to submit any proof of their English language proficiency.