International Awards For Academic Excellence: Canada is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Canada, then you can join the International Awards for Academic Excellence program offered by the University Canada West.
The program aims to support domestic and international students who want to apply for the bachelors or masters degree program at the university in Canada.
The University Canada West is an independent Canadian university in the heart of Vancouver, Canada that was established in 2004. It offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
Why at the University Canada West?
The university’s vision is to be a leading, respected independent university in Canada and abroad, known for innovation and effectiveness in preparing motivated students for professional-level careers and societal leadership.
The University Canada West will provide the award amount of up to $10,000 to the winning applicants.
- Course Level: Bachelors or masters
- Application Deadline: June 30.
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Award: up to $10, 000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
International Awards for Academic Excellence Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- These opportunities are for international and domestic students with excellent academic grades, who wish to go on to excel in their chosen field of study and work.
- How to Apply for the International Awards for Academic Excellence: To apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.