The International Gertrude Ardagh Holmes Bursary Fund is a select chance to appreciate different degree programs with the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. The program is open for both residential and international understudies for the scholarly year 2020-2021.
The bursary underpins inspired understudies who are confronting budgetary hardship and inclination will be given to the individuals who wish to seek after a clinical course.
International Gertrude Ardagh Holmes Bursary Fund at University of Canterbury in New Zealand
Established in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second most established college in New Zealand and positioned inside the best 500 colleges on the planet. It offers hands-on involvement with the working environment, helping you to make the most of associations that in reality.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The college gives an assortment of administrations dependent on your requirements as an understudy, graduate, manager, or scholastic. Here understudies can get proficient learning openings, vocation direction, and work administrations.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Brief Description
- College or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Division: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Honors, and Doctoral
- Grant: $600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The honour can be taken in New Zealand
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities.
- Worthy Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Doctoral, School Leaver (First-year undergrad) and Honors program in any subjects offered by the college.
- Allowable Criteria: To be qualified, candidates must need to meet the accompanying measures:
- Must have an earlier year degree.
- Inclination will be given to the individuals who wish to seek after a clinical course.
The most effective method to Apply
The most effective method to Apply: To be considered for the fund, candidates must take confirmation in their picked program at the University of Canterbury. After getting selected, applicants must need to present an online application.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a CV, scholarly endorsements, and transcripts with their applications.
Confirmation Requirements: For taking affirmation, candidates must meet the scholastic section prerequisites of the program.
Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the nation of origin will regularly need to meet explicit English language necessities to have the option to learn at the college.
The University of Canterbury will offer bursary fund of $600 to both local and international understudies for the scholarly meeting 2020-2021.