Jean and Alan Mackenzie Bursary for International Students in Australia
Jean and Alan Mackenzie Bursary for International Students in Australia: The University of Melbourne is seeking for high achieving candidates and needs to allow them to take an interest in the Jean and Alan Mackenzie Bursary program.
The award is granting to the skilled students Australian and international students who wish to contemplate the lone wolf or graduate degree programs at the college.
Built-up in 1853, the University of Melbourne is an open lively institution that makes distinctive commitments to society in research, learning, and teaching and commitment. It offers different undergrad, experts and research degree program.
Why at the University of Melbourne? While studying at this college understudy empowers innovative and independent idea. The University assists with building initiative and scholastic abilities that can be utilized forever.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Brief Description
- College: University of Melbourne
- Division: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Grants: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The honour can be taken in Australia
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities
- Adequate Course or Subjects: Bachelor and ace degree program in all examination zones
- Acceptable Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the following rules:
- You should be selected at the University of Melbourne
- Give proof of the financial need
Step by step instructions to Apply
Step by step instructions to Apply: There is a no different application process for the award. Candidates will be consequently considered for this honour when they will apply for an affirmation in a four-year certification or ace degree at the University of Melbourne.
Confirmation Requirements: For affirmation, the candidate must have an earlier year degree before applying for the award.
Language Requirement: You should check all the English language necessities when you come to learn at Melbourne University.
The studentship program will give the honour measure of $5,000 to the winning candidates.