Marcus Oldham College Dr Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Fund in Australia, 2020: Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Marcus Oldham College is offering Dr Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Fund for the session 2020/21.
The scholarship fund motivates domestic and international students who are enrolled or intending to enrol in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
Awesome chance for domestic and international students to get scholarship fund in Australia.
Founded in 1962, Marcus Oldham College is one of the independent agricultural and equine business management colleges that offer students a unique educational experience.
Why at Marcus Oldham College? The college has an enviable reputation both nationally and internationally for preparing business leaders who pursue successful careers in the farming, agribusiness, and equine management sectors.
Application Deadline: August 7, 2020
- University or Organization: Marcus Oldham College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in the field of Agriculture.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
- Be at least 18 years of age by day 1 of the academic year (generally the beginning of February).
- Have successfully completed secondary education (mature age applicants accepted on merit).
- Have completed at least 12 months in an industry placement following secondary school.
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in the agricultural industries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the Year 1 of the Agriculture Program the Marcus Oldham College. After that, all applicants can apply via email to scholarships-at-marcusoldham.vic.edu.au, fax, and post.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a CV with the contact details of two referees, a statement of your Year 12 results and university ENTER score if applied for, scholarship essay: 500-word essay answering the specific scholarship question and college essay: 100-word essay answering, “What are your career goals and aspirations?”
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The Marcus Oldham College will offer scholarship fund of $15,000 to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.