The funding program assists students who intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of their course.
An awesome chance for both domestic and international students.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Australia and has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world. It offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university provides gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research at nationally and globally. Melbourne prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society.
The program provides a one-off payment of $2,500 and can be held concurrently with another mobility award.
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate Program
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,500 – $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of your course within 12 months after the closing date.
- Have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in your current course.
- How to Apply for Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the University. After taking admission, all candidates must submit an application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are selected on the basic academic merit and the personal qualities of the applicants, including demonstrated leadership capacity, public-spirited approach and community engagement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.