www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng is the official Npower Registration Portal for 2020. Here is the complete guide on how to apply for N-power programme in 2020. In case you didn’t know, the application for N-power 2020 starts on June 26, 2020, at 11:45 PM.
The Npower 2020 Batch C registration will be on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng and up to 400,000 applicants will be selected.
This same portal will be used for Npower registration for all programs including:
Npower is one of the programmes that has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of Nigerian citizens through the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development of Nigeria (FMHDS).
In this post, I am going to show you how to register and create a profile on Npower recruitment portal (www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup), how to login on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login and many other things you can do on your Npower NPVN profile dashboard.
- www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup – Npower Registration Portal 2020
- Proceed to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Enter your valid email address and password. Then, click on Register.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email address, check your email and click on the link.
- It might take 2-5 minutes for the mail to arrive.
- Make sure to also check your spam folder.
- Once the email has been confirmed, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login by following the procedures below and complete your registration.
- www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login – Login To My Npower Profile.
- To login to your N-power profile, go to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
- Enter your email address or phone number and password.
- Click on Login to Portal.
PS: If you forgot your N-power portal login password, you can use the Forgot Password link on the login page to reset your password.
How To Fill Npower 2020 Application Form
If not, you can complete your Npower registration and begin filling the application form.
First, you will be required to enter your 11-digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) and date of birth in the format (dd/mm/yy).
If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Fill in your BioData and Contact Details
- You are to fill in your Correct Surname, First Name and Middle Name exactly how it appears
- on your Bank Verification Number (BVN) printout.
- Fill your Education and Programme Details
- First, indicate if you are educated or not.
- Remember, the N-power Batch C programme is open to all (graduates or non-graduates).
Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate.
Fill your Employment and Other Details
On this page, you will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issues identity card.
Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport.
- National ID card issued by NIMC.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
Review and Submit
On the next page, you are advised to carefully review all the information you have inputted before you submit.
Once you submit, you will receive a unique ID number. Make sure to write it down and keep it safe.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT N-POWER NIGERIA PROGRAM
The Federal government of Nigeria started the N-Power program in August 2016 with the focus of reducing the country’s high unemployment rate. Recognizing that skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development, N-Power has also set out to promote skills development.
The program is also connected to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. While providing a structure for the acquisition of large scale and relevant work skills the program also links its outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
N-Power’s standard programs ensure that each participant acquires the skills necessary to find or create work. The program is structured into the graduate and non-graduate category. The N-Power Volunteer Corp, which is the graduate’s category program of N-Power, aims to deploy 500,000 trained graduates. These graduates will assist in improving the country’s public services inadequacies in education, health, and civic education. Some of them will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s food security and self-sufficiency aspiration.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT N-power General Application Requirements
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time, however, the initial modular programs in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective program. Generally, the selection is based:
On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
Passing the relevant tests; Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
- N-power Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
Ability to undertake self-tutorship
- N-Power Screening Updates Notifications
Usually, N-Power announces the date for aptitude tests, depending on the category you pick during registration.
Once an aptitude test date is set, ensure to participate, and pass the test. You stand a better chance of selection after passing the aptitude test.
N-Power calls for physical verification at a point in the recruitment process. This is usually after the aptitude test when they have selected qualified candidates. If you get selected, ensure to show up at the physical verification centre — at the designated date.
The purpose of the physical verification exercise, however, is to fish out candidates with false documents. Therefore ensure to register with the correct and original birth certificates, School Leaving Certificates, state of origin, etc
If you found the post helpful, make sure you share by using the share buttons below.