OptimizeMyFirm Law Firm Marketing Scholarship in the USA: Do you have a good knowledge of marketing? Do you need some funding to gain further education in this field? Then, use your creative marketing ideas and get the chance to win this exciting Law Firm Marketing Scholarship.
Improve My Firm has established this application program for understudies like you planning on attending an accredited school or college in the United States for 2020 academic year.
Improve My Firm is a United States-based firm dedicated to helping injured customers finding reputable personal injury law firms.
Why at this program? It is a fantastic program that will give you the award of $1,000. Understudies who are finding hard to pay for their investigation cost can use their marketing ideas to win this chance. With the prize cash, they can cover their costs associated with education or living.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- Brief Description
- College or Organization: OptimizeMyFirm
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US Citizen
The award can be taken in the United States
Qualified Countries: the United States
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Undergraduate courses in any subject.
- Qualification Criteria: Check out the following necessitated that must be met:
- Must plan on attending an accredited United States school or college in 2020.
- This is open to high school seniors who have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must include a short essay and your info as mentioned beneath.
Instructions to Apply
Step by step instructions to Apply: To apply for this application, you should record an essay within 500 words article explaining how you would market a personal injury law firm. You can give YouTube recordings or other creations as well. The finished application must be sent to optimizemyfirm[at]gmail.com.
Don’t forget to include the following information to your essay or a link to your creation:
- Name (First and last)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Current High School
- The school you plan on attending
- The degree you are seeking
- Current GPA (cumulative)
- How could you hear about this application?
Supporting Documents: When you will be taking admission in any school or college in the USA, you may be required to give the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Duplicates of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language capability
- A statement
- A duplicate of passport
Passage Requirements: Entry prerequisites vary starting with one college then onto the next and starting with one course then onto the next.
Language Requirement: Language prerequisites may vary depending on the course that you are applying for. Nonetheless, you can give some certificate to demonstrate your ability: IELTS and TOEFL.
- Benefits: All the aspirants will get to win $1,000 that will be nonrenewable.