Singapore Management University Tanoto funding for Indonesian and Chinese Students, 2020: Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the Singapore Management University Tanoto funding for the academic session 2020-2021. The program is funded by the Tanoto Foundation.
The funding program aims to support Indonesian and Chinese students who wish to commence undergraduate degree coursework in Singapore.
Founded in 2000, the Singapore Management University is a world-class research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs. It provides both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area.
Why study at Singapore Management University? The university is enhancing financial support by providing more new opportunities for students. SMU seeks energetic and passionate individuals who genuinely care about their community and who want to make a change that matters.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
SUMMARY OF THE AWARD
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $19,500 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Indonesian and Chinese Students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia and China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Accountancy, Bachelor of Business Management, Bachelor of Science (Economics), Bachelor of Science (Information Systems), Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), Bachelor of Science (Computing & Law), Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Social Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time SMU undergraduates of Indonesia or Chinese citizenship or Singapore Permanent Residents of Indonesia or Chinese citizenship.
- Outstanding academic results.
- Proficient in English.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities and/or community service.
- Good leadership skills and character records.
- Preference will be given to those with demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the Singapore Management University. After that applicants must submit a separate financial aid application via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit secondary school examination results, high school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials / extracurricular activity / co-curricular activity / special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Singapore Management University will offer $19,500 per annum ($15,000 towards tuition fees and $4,500 as cash allowance), is tenable for up to four years of study.