TAU International COVID-19 Support Scholarship in Israel
Tel Aviv University is come up with a unique COVID-19 Support Scholarship scheme created to assist talented understudies with gaining advanced education in this season of crisis.
This subsidizing program will grant the award of up to $5,000 for both recently accepted and current understudies. This scholarship is available for the academic year of 2020-21.
Tel Aviv University is a youthful and aspiring university in vibrant city Tel Aviv in Israel. It is Israel’s largest organization for higher learning and research. It operates 125 schools, departments, and 128 research habitats. It is dedicated to tackling the issues that society is facing today through its research.
For what reason might you want to enlist at Tel Aviv University? The university is perceived for its brilliant performance in two areas, for example, teaching and research. It offers its understudies with administrations of the best expectations to make their educational excursion increasingly comfortable. The graduates of this university are the most looked for after on the planet.
Application Deadline: Rolling basis
- University or Organization: Tel Aviv University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Qualified Countries: All nations are qualified
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Candidates can join up with any program of their decision.
- Qualification Criteria: To participate in this program, candidates must satisfy all the given necessities:
- Candidates should already be taken a crack at a full-degree program in 2020-21 or be accepted to their preferred TAU International degree program.
- Candidates should hold a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5/4.0 (85/100) or above.
- Candidates can be from any part of the world.
Instructions to Apply
- Instructions to Apply: To make sure about your candidacy in this application program, first, you should apply for an applicable course at the university. In the event that your application for admission is accepted, at that point, you will be qualified to apply for this application through this application structure.
- Supporting Documents: All the entrants are required to present a personal motivation essay of maximum 700 words indicating how the program to which you have been accepted or in which you are enlisted will assist you with realizing your future goals.
- Admission Requirements: Admission prerequisites vary starting with one course then onto the next.
- Language Requirement: Language prerequisites also vary starting with one course then onto the next.
The sponsorship will give the base award amount of $1000 and a maximum of $5,000 to all qualified understudies who meet the necessities.