Treck Postgraduate Program In Ghana, 2020: Are you looking for a way to finance your education? Then, you must take a look at the Truck Postgraduate program in Ghana, 2020 provided by the Regional Transport Research and Education Centre in Ghana.
The program aims to encourage domestic students who want to pursue the postgraduate degree program at the TRECK for the academic year 2020-21.
As an inter-disciplinary Research Centre, the Regional Transport Research and Education Centre was established in 2004. It is a World Bank Africa Centre of Excellence in Ghana.
Why at the Regional Transport Research and Education Centre? The centre’s mission to support the improvement in the transport system by providing the environment for the training of high calibre transport professionals and mentoring academics with world-class expertise.
The scholarship will provide the following:
- One round-trip flight ticket
- International travel insurance cover
- Monthly subsistence allowance
- Hostel accommodation
- Tuition fees and other charges
- Research grant
- Internship grant
- Course Level: Postgraduate and PhD
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2020
- University or Organization: Regional Transport Research and Education Centre, Kumas
- Department: NA
- Award: Tuition fee and other stipends
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ghana
Treck Postgraduate program in Ghana, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Ghana students can apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc. in Transportation Planning, Road and Transport Engineering, Air Transport Management and PhD. in Highway and Transport Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants are eligible to apply for a scholarship provided they meet the following criteria:
- Must be Ghanaian or nationals of other African countries
- Must have applied for one of TRECK’s advertised postgraduate programmes.
- How to Apply for the Treck Postgraduate program in Ghana, 2020 : For being enlisted in the program, applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, applicants can apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at KNUST, applicants have to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must Credit passes in the English language at O/L, WAEC/SSSCE West African School Certificate Examinations or the baccalaureate.