Warren Braxton Bannister Bursaries In Economics: Get your undergraduate qualification in the UK! Applications are solely open for the Warren Braxton Banister Bursaries in Economics to high-potential overseas students at the University of Queensland.
There are two awards intended to outstanding students who wish to study the undergraduate qualification coursework in the field of Economics.
Beneficial offer for incredible students to study an undergraduate qualification in the United Kingdom.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is viewed as one of Australia’s leading colleges. It has six faculties to help both research and teaching activities.
Why at the University of Queensland? While studying at the college, students will get the best education frameworks and career openings in a safe, welcoming condition. After completing their investigations, they will have higher chances of landing work.
The University of Queensland gives up to two bursaries will be awarded each year on the recommendation of the Head. The value of each Bursary is $3,000.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- College: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 2
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Warren Braxton Banister Bursaries in Economics Eligibility
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate in Business and Economics
Admissible Criteria: An applicant is qualified for a Bursary if the applicant presents an application to the Head by the closing date for applications, tried out Year 1 of an Approved Program and can give documentary proof of financial need.
Step by step instructions to Apply for the Warren Braxton Banister Bursaries in Economics: For gaining this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor qualification coursework at the college. After taking affirmation, applicants must present the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to present the official academic transcripts, a personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, two reference letters, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general section necessities of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language necessities of the college.